Deep Scratches Table Saw

Page 2 of 2

JB Weld is a metal-filled epoxy for repairing metal dings. I used to use a product called Marine-Tex years ago for repairing motorcycle cases. Fantastic stuff. The ads for it said it was even used for emergency repairs of engine heads! You could butter in some Marine-Tex, sand it smooth, and you're good to go!
http://www.marinetex.com/PRODUCT%20PAGE_files/All%20MarineTex % 20Putty/marinetex%20prod%20info.htm
--
John Snow
"If I knew what I was doing, I wouldn't be here"