Deep Forest Amchair

Page 2 of 2
scrawled the following:

Man, I hadn't seen the dollar drop that far until now. <thud>

And spider traps for each hole?

I wish it wasn't as well. The Aussie$ is only 7.5c off parity at the moment. We're bleeding badly on export contracts which are almost all written in $US.
diggerop
On Fri, 13 Nov 2009 01:47:31 +0800, the infamous "diggerop"

I'm really sad that the dollar has dropped against the Canuckistani Looney. Lee Valley stuff is out of sight now. Kinda like shipping prices from Oz to here. OMG, take out a loan or mortgage the house for a 1 pound (arf a ki to you) shipment!
-- You know, in about 40 years, we'll have literally thousands of OLD LADIES running around with TATTOOS, and Rap Music will be the Golden Oldies. Now that's SCARY! --Maxine

Just goes to prove I'm in the wrong line of work. I'm turning, scrolling and carving and nothing for near that price. Apparently I could make a killing in dowels. Go figure. <sigh> `Casper
On Thu, 12 Nov 2009 09:35:41 -0500, the infamous Casper

Make some wildassed gewjaw and put it up for consignment at a hoity toity shop somewhere in a ritzy neighborhood. Once you sell one, you'll have a line to your door for more.
Didja see what Phully gets for his nice pieces of dead trees in Oz? He's soitenly not stahving. ;)