Deep 3" Hole Saw (3"+ Deep)

Was 3" Spade Drill....
My customer now informs me that they need to save the wood "plug" created from their drilling process, but would like to automate the process in any case...
Anyone know a hole saw that can drill a 3" hole, approximately 3" deep in laminated ply and automatically eject the plug? I'm looking for the type hole saw they use in the stone industry that can go up to 12" or more deep... But with the ability to drill wood. I'll worry about the spring ejection if needed.
Thank for any help you can offer.
V8013-R

a tube to a 3" holesaw. Spun the thing in my lathe to true it up, - worked fine.
However, if I needed the plug, and needed repeatability, I would contact http://www.bamanufacturing.com/wood.html they will make one (or as many as you want) for you.
Dave

What is it that they say about the mother of invention....? Pretty slick solution.

My customer contacted them and they have a great lead. Thank you, because if for nothing else, this means I sell them the machines to drive this tool. :)
--

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.