Dedicated mortising machines.

Page 3 of 3

I certainly appreciate all the input. I've ordered the Delta 14-651. I'll post my impressions after I've had a chance to use it. My thanks to everyone. I've also ordered sharpening stones.
Has anyone discovered which bits are the best?
Max

Sharp ones. Deburr the hollow chisel inside and out, set the bit properly below the edges for chip clearance.