Decoy kits

I am looking for a source for wood duck decoy kits that can be painted and displayed. I am not after working decoys. If anyone knows of a source please let me know.
EC
Ed Clark wrote:

Hmm. You want a fake fake duck... Try a Google search for "mallard decoy kit" (without quotes). If you don't like mallards, it appears that some sources may offer other choices.
--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto, Iowa USA

sister painted for me a very nice pintail "decoy" that she did as part of a ceramic class. I would imagine that you could get about anything you wanted at a ceramics class or shop.

and
My
wanted
Oops, stupid me..I forgot this was a woodworking newsgroup...sorry, Tom.

Here you go Ed...although it wouldn't be that difficult to carve your own really.(G) http://www.beaverdecoys.com /
GJP