DECORATIVE CLOCK Looks like a kid type project, something for them to help you with. And a kid would like it. Or, something to give as a wedding gift for someone you really don't care for, or a gift for an in-law you don't much care for, etc. But, what the Hell, you might be able to make a fortune selling them on Ebay for all I know. Interesting concept anyway.
JOAT Always put off until tomorrow something which, tomorrow, you could put off until, let's say, next year. - Lady Myria LeJean.
Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT Web Page Update 23 Jul 2003. Some tunes I like.