chaniarts wrote:

Probably colder too!
Cooler drinks? : )
On 7/18/2011 12:41 PM, chaniarts wrote:

It is a chemical additive for coolant, not concrete.

/nods .. he is hard to beat for sheer stupid fark-ery<g>
That "mII" nick he uses? He is doing that cos the real "mII" published a whole list of "Bobisms".. gems as per the one you point at... an' laugh. Same reason he is frothing over _anyone_ using "mike" as a name, real or not. mII's real christian name is "Mike". GB knows as it was him that outed mII to his employer.. umm 2005?? Yer gotta keep an eye on this nutcase<g>
catch his act as "Eric" talking to himself .. yet again.
guy is bloody mental. george
On 7/18/2011 12:10 PM, Josepi wrote:

Does river water have wetter water than say a lake?

yer really think <r.w> is short on dry trolls? george
Hard to miss the gang members that jump in with the stupidest bunch of garbage one can find to carry on a conversation with himself.
Note how they all have ADD, share a brain cell, and can`t think independently!
``water wetness`` ROFLMFAO
All the OP wanted was a simple answer.
get a threading reader and get with the 90s
"Josepi" foamed with:

So it is .. so it is. Just who are you fooling, Gymmy Bob/Bengi/Janice/Eric/'mII'/mHo
    POSTED!ec4ccacd!not-for-mail
    Newsgroups: rec.woodworking     Subject: -Mike- uses more than three IDs in same thread - Was (Deck Project - Concrete)
    Newsgroups: rec.woodworking     Subject: George Watson begs for help to embroidery ladies as nymshifted troll
jes so you are told.. like. george
Hey Gooey, I don't mean to pick on you here, but remember the other day when you replied that my WD-40 post was spam, spam, spam? And you provided links to web sites where the post appeared. Remember that?
http://www.homeownershub.com/woodworking/Deck-Project-Concrete-518980-1.htm
Does this make your post spam, spam, spam? I don't think it does. I think there are web sites that cull posts from newsgroups and post it on their own site. What do you think?
Phil

"Phil Anderson" wrote in message Hey Gooey, I don't mean to pick on you here, but remember the other day when you replied that my WD-40 post was spam, spam, spam? And you provided links to web sites where the post appeared. Remember that?
============= We expect a report on the wonders and lies of WD-68? here every month or so for the last ten years, anyway.
--
Eric

my WD-40 post was spam, spam, spam
Well, In my defense I did NOT reply so until after 1. reading another such assertion on this list and, then 2. Googling a phrase from the post and finding a dozen copies posted on the same day.
"If it walks, like a duck," they say . . .
So, if the WD-40 cheering is, indeed, proper fodder for this list . . .
And, I did fail to ad "OT" to my subject line - though I doubt it would have mad a great difference in the responses. So, I stand guilty as charged.
BTW, what was the charge?
"Gooey" wrote in message
my WD-40 post was spam, spam, spam
Well, In my defense I did NOT reply so until after 1. reading another such assertion on this list and, then 2. Googling a phrase from the post and finding a dozen copies posted on the same day.
"If it walks, like a duck," they say . . .
So, if the WD-40 cheering is, indeed, proper fodder for this list . . .
And, I did fail to ad "OT" to my subject line - though I doubt it would have mad a great difference in the responses. So, I stand guilty as charged.
BTW, what was the charge?
===================== You hereby charged with, and found guilty by association of:
Committing Usenet Format Indecency in a post caused by typing on a keyboard ,or other input device, consisting of sentence formations with meaning not in compliance with the population's subject matter of complete agreement.
Punishment shall consist of a warning, this time, but further infractions or usage of words, or sentence structure, larger than most can reasonably comprehend without google.ca lookup, or otherwise equivalent, shall result in a temporary, of undetermined length, spilt in the attitude of the populace with OCD, posting here.
You have been warned.
--
Eric

"Eric" Josepi/Bengi/'mII' --Known As-- "Gymmy Bob" wrote:

Your looking at one guy and shouting over his shoulder to ANOTHER..! You farkin' weird.. or wot!!
/scratches arse
.. yeh "Gooey is GOOFY" fits well :-D

Found your niche yet again, Josepi/Bengi/'mII'.
There it is in your face.. the post/s you attract are from Gugglers. I could not put out any better a descriptor of your incompetence than you always do.. but right now you are having a "special moment" with Goofy. So I leave you tuit. george
On Sun, 17 Jul 2011 19:29:38 -0600, Gooey wrote (in article

I bought one of those mixers years ago when they were on sale. Since then, I have mixed literally a 1000 batches of quickcrete, stucco, and standard cement. Rule 1 with these mixers is they are underpowered. If you over load it, you are screwed. The max amount of material mine can handle is a 1-2-3 mix of standard portland cement, sand, and gravel with a 3-gallon pail.
For the above, I add the cement and sand, then run it a few minutes to get it all mixed up. I then add water (a little at a time) until the sand/cement mix turns into a runny slurry (fully mixed, no lumps). I then add the gravel which thickens up everything perfectly. I may need to add a splash or two of water to get it just right. If I go overboard on the water, I set things right with a few scoops of cement/sand.
With quickcrete (and stucco), I start with the dry mix and add water little by little trying to avoid dry pockets sticking to the side of the drum. If the drum starts to stall, tilt it back up a notch or two. 'Balling' is common and you need to add more water to break them up, but be aware that at this point, very little water goes a long way towards souping up the mix.
The damn thing just won't die. I've been tempted to fit in a 3/4 HP cooler motor some day. When I'm using it I always imagine 1,000,000 Chinese workers, each manning one of these mixers, building the three gorges dam....
-Bruce