deciphering request for landscape timber plans

Maybe this will help decipher my request: landscape timbers- long treated wood posts that are usually flat on two sides. Can be used in various ways to make yard art, retaining walls, etc. deer planter- Resembles a forest animal called a deer. Constructed in such a way as to hold potted plants in the mid-section. plans- detailed information as to how to create such a project.
I had seen the plans for this item several years ago but can't seem to find it again. I thought somebody might know of it and could point me that way. I'm still looking but I guess I don't have the right phrase yet. Thanks
Add pictures here
✖
SewMuch wrote:

http://www.google.com/search?q=plant%2Bdeer%2Bwood%2Bplan
First result (see mid-page):
http://www.woodworkersworkshop.com/resources/index.php?catc6
Is that for which you seek?
--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar
Morris Dovey wrote:

Probably not :(
I added +timber to the search string and found
http://www.woodworkersworkshop.com/store/index.php?app Ěp0&ns=prodshow&ref)_W1164PL
I can't imagine needing plans to build these, tho...
--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar

✖
On Thu, 22 Oct 2009 21:41:15 -0500, the infamous Morris Dovey

I can't imagine anyone building pukey ducks in the first place, whether they're made from landscape timbers or not.
Well, 'cept maybe something like this: ;)
http://www.kaboodle.com/hi/img/b/0/0/6a/8/AAAAC4Vc7zAAAAAAAGqEBA.jpg
--
Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight
✖