Decent woodworking shop in NJ

Hi all,
I'm coming over to New Jersey, USA in February and would like to have a nose in a woodworking store (we call them shops in the UK, but that may confuse the thought with someone's workshop).
Are there any decent places near Weehawken, NJ? I'm after a couple of handscrews for definite, but that sort of place. I'd rather avoid the equivalent of B&Q and Homebase (i.e. consumer places) and go somewhere that sells decent stuff...
Just more for a nose around really...
Cheers,
Andy
Hmmm. Weehawken is not really the center of the woodworking universe, but there's a few places you might want to visit if you are willing to drive a bit, most not exclusively woodworking store type places, but more tool supply houses - thats all there really is in New Jersey. Force and AW Meyer are more in the power tool suppy business and don't really have a deep inventory of high quality hand tools, although I have purchased many things from both and they certainly have handscrews. Both have full showrooms of all sorts of powertools and you could spend an hour or two just poking around and playing with tablesaws, lathes and shapers. Garrett Wade has a catalog operation, but also has a small showroom which I spend an hour or so in every summer when I am in the city, its at 161 Avenue of the Americas in Manhattan, not all that far from Weehawkin by ferry and some public transportation. They don't really advertise their showroom, and its located in a non-descript building - ask the doorman how to find it inside the building as there are no signs, but if you're in the area its worth the trip. As you can see from their website, its more of what you have in mind and they do carry some higher end handtools. Finally, Woodcraft, which is a franchise of retail stores as well as a catalog operation, recently opened a store in Allentown, Pennsylvania, which is about a 2 hour drive from Weehawkin, straight west on Interstate 78, directions can be had by navigating the website. It, too, is more what you have in mind as you can see from their website. Its a bit of a drive, but on a nice day you can see some of the countryside on the way. See the links below. Bring your money, as the exchange rate is in your favor nowadays. Good luck.
Mutt.
http://www.forcemachinery.com / http://www.awmeyer.com / http://www.garrettwade.com / http://www.woodcraft.com /
Also in Norwalk CT (about 45 mins, not during rush hour) is Woodwrokers Warehouse, an affilliate of Woodcraft, not as large a selection but also has a workshop where you can rent workshop time.
Ken

I thought WW warehouse was out of business... http://www.woodworkerswarehouse.com

They are.
I meant Woodworkers Club, affiliated with Woodcraft
Thanks! Force Machinery is about 15 minutes from me and I never heard of it. I didn't think there were any such places in NJ.