Dec. '03 Popular Woodworking

My copy didn't arrive in the mail and the publisher is all out. Does someone have a copy they would like to sell? I would use Paypal to pay.

Thanks, Frank.

Reply to
FJ Shepley & JM Pfohl

The publisher should send you a refund for the cover price and allow you to go purchase it off the rack, IMO.

Mike

Reply to
Mike in Mystic

My copy arrived with three additional address labels on it (crumpled and hanging loosely). They were for subscribers in a nearby city. I scanned them and sent the scan and an explanation to the Mag. They wrote back and said that they had had other similar reports and would assure that the folks whose labels I had gotten would be re-sent mags.

My guess is that the distributor needs to think about a PM program for the labeling equipment.

-m

Mike in Mystic" wrote in news:Cw2%b.17638$ snipped-for-privacy@newssvr31.news.prodigy.com:

Reply to
Max Twenty

No.

When you've finished reading the magazine, you are to forward it to the next person on the list. It's a chain magazine!

Barry

Reply to
B a r r y

Reply to
FJ Shepley & JM Pfohl

That's a load of crap. I'm sure these people realize that subscribers don't read the thing once and toss them out. Trying to form a complete library for reference purposes is a big reason to even have a subscription. You should argue this point emphatically, IMO. But, that's up to you. Still, makes you wonder where some companies learned (or not) customer service.

Mike

Reply to
Mike in Mystic