Dean Johnson - Famous Serial Monogamist

Page 2 of 2

Thank you for just accusing me of cruelty, did you see whay they were trying to say about Robin's gender? Sheesh!
Tom in KY, Hart-less.
Just go to Horse Cave. That's Hart County. ;-)
Kevin Craig wrote:

Tell it to Ole and Lena. Sam http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&q=ole+and+lena

The level of expertise on that show, from the few I've seen, is about the same as having your next-door neighbor help you. They do the work but never seem to know what they're doing or the professional, efficient way to do it. Have his "wives" stayed about the same age over the 20 years?
(snip) The level of expertise on that show, from the few I've seen, is about the

That statement applies to most all home improvement shows on the ir. --dave