deal on a mortising machine

If anyone's been looking for a mortising machine, or has some Christmas money on the way, Amazon has a great deal on the Delta 14-651 mortiser.
(Amazon.com product link shortened) or http://tinyurl.com/ttjqh Can't comment on its performance as mine hasn't arrived yet, but according to a variety of reviews I read, it looks like it's supposed to be basically the best of the basic (<$350) ones (until you move up to the Powermatic etc.). As long as it arrives in good condition after Amazon ships it, that is... Anyway, selling price is $250 with free shipping, Amazon has a $25 off promo (for items $150-299), and Delta has a $50 rebate. Makes it $175 shipped. If you can find another $51 worth of stuff you need from Amazon's tools dept, you qualify for their $50 discount (off items >$300). That would make your total price about $200, for the mortiser plus $50 worth of other stuff. Personally, I'm looking forward to trying out a Jet parallel jaw clamp.
No affiliations with any of these companies, just looking out for good deals and thought I'd share. Andy
[...]
Amazon's had some amazing deals on some of their tools recently. *Warning: Small Neener Alert* For example, I got the Hitachi C10FSH 10" Sliding Compound Miter Saw w/Laser from them last Friday for $260, shipped. :-) Not bad considering Lowe's has it for $489.
I don't know how they do it, honestly.
-Nathan
Andy wrote:

I availed myself of that deal a few weeks ago. In fact, I just deposited the $50.00 check day before yesterday. Mine arrived in good condition. mike