Deadliest Catch

The only reality TV show worth a damn.
Just a personal opinion, you understand.
Regards,
Tom
Thos.J.Watson - Cabinetmaker tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet www.home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1

Not bad. But you gotta love the Teutuls of OCC.

Tom Watson wrote,on my timestamp of 4/06/2008 11:01 AM:

Agreed
Cheers Nuno Souto
Ice Road Truckers Puff

"Tom Watson" wrote in message

"Dirty Jobs" ... it has more variety
Then again, the "reality" with any of them is that if you've seen them once ...
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 5/14/08

This Old House, I guess that was around before shows were labeled Reality TV.

And that was a long time before:
"..and today's show will deal with a minor alteration to the driveway. We'll talk to one of the operators of the 3 Cat D-9's who will be preparing the surface before the arrival of the 56 10-yard concrete trucks- a pour which will be monitored by the foreman who will be in a helicopter. We got a good deal on this driveway from Concrete Solutions who will not be charging for the labour but only for the $ 886,000 in equipment rentals and cement."
"..and today's show will deal with a minor alteration to the driveway. We'll talk to one of the operators of the 3 Cat D-9's who will be preparing the surface before the arrival of the 56 10-yard concrete trucks- a pour which will be monitored by the foreman who will be in a helicopter. We got a good deal on this driveway from Concrete Solutions who will not be charging for the labour but only for the $ 886,000 in equipment rentals and cement."
*********
That is the reality. Although the last year was a crummy little "shotgun" style house in New Orleans.
I remember a few years ago when they were doing some kinda monster project that cost big bucks. Apparently they got into arguments with the owners considering how it would look if they tried to economize on materials or labor for the house. They would be considered "cheap".
Can you imagine having to make decisions on remodeling your house depending on what a TV audience thought of you? I am certain they would not approve of me.
"Lee Michaels" wrote

Hell, the vilest of the vile, real estate agents, already coined a term for that: "curb appeal".
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 5/14/08