Dead Man's Tools

Page 2 of 2
Tom,
Thanks for taking time to share with us..
Rog
Thanks, Tom. Pardon me for stating the obvious. You are not only a cabinetmaker. You are also one damned fine wordsmith. Thanks for the tear jerker. We all occasionally need to be emotioinal. Later, Beej

Thanks, Tom. Pardon me for stating the obvious. You, sir, are not only a cabinetmaker, you are also one damned fine wordsmith. Thanks again. Later, Beej
<snip of a marvelous story>

Tom Watson wrote:

<snip of a beautifully written tale>
Thank you for sharing this Tom, it was absolutely wonderful to read. I hope you'll submit it for possible publication like Walt does with his.
Scott
up later, the damage remains.
On Wed, 16 Jul 2003 21:12:50 -0400, Tom Watson

Now there's a first; a story involving banks, and I came out the richer for it!
It don't get better than that.
Thanks
Take Care, Gnube I don't want to win the lottery I just want to win a barn full of seasoned timber! ;O)
Very well told. You have a way with words. Thank you. Bruce

Does it matter?
Dave Davenport responds:

Nope. It may or may not be factual, but it's true.
Charlie Self
We thought, because we had power, we had wisdom. Stephen Vincent Benet
Is it factual? Who cares.
--
--David Wittenberg
snipped-for-privacy@cs.brandeis.edu
In spewed forth and said:

No thanks needed. Not only did most of the wreckers enjoy it, I sent it to about a dozen friends that enjoyed it too. I will agree with the majority here though, you could definately give up yer day job<g>
Ed wrote:

That's a story in itself Ed, thank you.
Scott
up later, the damage remains.
Snip of beautiful story...
Thanks, Tom.
-Phil Crow
So here I am, backtracking a bit.
I remember reading this post when it was first posted, and I was touched.
Then, yesterday, I received word that the man that introduced me to woodworking some 14 years ago had passed away.
He put his wife on a plane so she could have a brief vacation. He went home, and he died.
It took a couple days for anyone to go check on him. By most accounts he passed on the same day as the original post.
The woodworking community lost a fine man in R. Puncochar this week. Please pause a short moment and wish him safe passage. He was a damn good man.
I'm rough and tough and don't cry over nuth. . . .. . . . . .
Dan