Dead Cat Push Sticks

Does anyone know a good source?

Add pictures here
✖
Start with a live cat. Note that if your saw has a sawstop you will not end up with a proper push stick. Instead the cat will be quite angry.
-Jack

Add pictures here
✖
Mon, Jul 21, 2003, 12:56pm (EDT-3) snipped-for-privacy@no.com (JackD) says: Start with a live cat. Note that if your saw has a sawstop you will not end up with a proper push stick. Instead the cat will be quite angry.
Nah, if you've got a sawstop you don't need a push stick at all, just use your hand.
JOAT Let's just take it for granted you don't know what the Hell you're talking about.
Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT Web Page Update 19 Jul 2003. Some tunes I like. http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofalltrades/JOATorJackOfAll/page4.html
Add pictures here
✖
Highway 66..........

Add pictures here
✖
Mon, Jul 21, 2003, 7:59pm (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@nowhere.com (Bob S.) claims: Highway 66..........
Not for pushsticks, however. http://www.roadkill-grill.net /
JOAT Let's just take it for granted you don't know what the Hell you're talking about.
Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT Web Page Update 19 Jul 2003. Some tunes I like. http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofalltrades/JOATorJackOfAll/page4.html
Add pictures here
✖
(Bob S.) claims: Highway 66..........
Not for pushsticks, however. http://www.roadkill-grill.net /
http://www.petsorfood.com /
Add pictures here
✖
pixelated:

Make that Highway 666 or down on Highway 61. http://cheap-cds.com/surf/disps/020801
---------------------------------------------- Never attempt to traverse a chasm in two leaps http://www.diversify.com Comprehensive Website Design ==========================================================
Add pictures here
✖

Oh yeah - you'd better ask jo4hn about that! After all - he threw away a ton of old nails that he no longer needed since he built his cabin. Everybody knows ya tie grass huts together with jute rope and vines on the islands! LOL!
Jim
Add pictures here
✖
On Mon, 21 Jul 2003 20:30:59 GMT, "Jim Mc Namara"

don't forget you can also make some fine rope from that pocololo that they grow in them thar islands. . .
traves
Add pictures here
✖
Traves W. Coppock wrote:

Add pictures here
✖
Go to my local animal shelter, I took 4 of 'em over that I trapped today. Perry bentcajungirl

Add pictures here
✖
bentcajungirl wrote:

Take them to the local golf course instead. They make great head covers for your drivers<VVVVVBG>.
Add pictures here
✖
Well, as of today, there are 7 potential deat cat push sticks at the local animal shelter. They are suckers for cheap cat food. Perry bentcajungirl

Add pictures here
✖

things all the waiting around to be gassed......
Add pictures here
✖

When did they say they would be killing them...... sheeeezzzzz.........
Add pictures here
✖