DE-Rusting tools a bad way.... courtesy of Nick Engle.

Page 3 of 3
What dialect of Engrish puts a "hyphen" character in the middle of a word before a prefix "unschooled" Mr. Dictionary, other than "co-op"?
One more question. Why do you keep changing nicknames in the Usenet groups?
In any event, I have a drawer of sketchy knives that visitors, children and other un-schooled interlopers are welcome to use and abuse. Touch my good knives (or chisels) and I'll hurt you.
✖

Yeah? well, you missed this one: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Sketchy&defidd361
Add pictures here
✖

Leave Rico be.<G> Legalists aren't aware that language is very much alive.,,,, that and the fact that the Urban Dictionary is not a legit source (unlike Wiki which is) LOL
Add pictures here
✖
"Robatoy" wrote:

source (unlike Wiki which is) LOL -------------------------------------- A Compendium of Puntifications
01. I wondered why the baseball was getting bigger. Then it hit me.
02. Police were called to a daycare where a three-year-old was resisting a rest.
03. Did you hear about the guy whose whole left side was cut off? He's all right now.
04. The roundest knight at King Arthur's round table was Sir Cumference.
05. To write with a broken pencil is pointless.
06. When fish are in schools they sometimes take debate.
07. A thief who stole a calendar got twelve months.
08. A thief fell and broke his leg in wet concrete. He became a hardened criminal.
09. Thieves who steal corn from a garden could be charged with stalking.
10. We'll never run out of math teachers because they always multiply.
11. When the smog lifts in Los Angeles, UCLA.
12. The professor discovered that her theory of earthquakes was on shaky ground.
13. The dead batteries were given out free of charge.
14. If you take a laptop computer for a run, you could jog your memory.
15. A dentist and a manicurist fought tooth and nail.
16. What's the definition of a will? (It's a dead giveaway.)
17. I didn't know where the sun went at night, so I stayed up thinking about it until it dawned on me.
18. I knew she was bulimic so I tried not to talk about food, but she kept bringing it up!
19. A tough old cowboy counseled his grandson that if he wanted to live a long life, the secret was to sprinkle a pinch of gunpowder on his oatmeal every morning.
The grandson did this religiously to the age of 103.
When he died, he left 14 children, 30 grandchildren, 45 great-grandchildren, 25 great-great-grandchildren and a 15-foot hole where the crematorium used to be.
Add pictures here
✖
On Oct 29, 11:13 am, tiredofspam <nospam.nospam.com> wrote:

If you used molasses, they'd smell like rum.
http://www.stovebolt.com/techtips/rust/rust_molasses.htm
Molasses is a strong chelation agent, meaning it has a strong affinity for certain inorganics, in this case iron. That's why black strap is one of the best sources of dietary iron.
Add pictures here
✖
A "chelator" and "source" are opposites.
Chelator is typically when an amino acid bonds to a mineral and the mineral becomes inaccessible for usage.