DC supplies

What is the best place (money compared to quality and ease of use) to get hose, blast gates, cyclone lids, etc. I am on minimal budget, one car garage, minimal runs, 2hp HF DC, etc..thanks all..

Harbor freight has a $40.00 kit that includes two 10ft hoses, blast gates, wire connectors etc......At our local store it wasn't displayed but they did have it in the back room......It didn't seem appreciably chinky or the quality appeared on par with a recent wood show offering here.....Rod
I don't know what your looking to spend, but the cast aluminum blast gates are worth the extra few bucks. The plastic ones don't last very long before they start to self destruct. --dave

Dave Jackson wrote:

Amen to that! Drop it, buy it. Drop it, buy it. Actually, it's a very simple process once you get the hang of it.
Bill
rascal less in the world.