Dayton Radial Arm Saw

Hi I recently bought an old Dayton Radial Arm saw minus the motor, The model # is 1Z962. Ive Looked Hi and low for any info on it and have been unseccessfull. I believe it takes a regular type of circular saw I think!!!!!!!! Any info would be great...
Thanks Thomas
This might be some info on the manufacturer:
Dayton Electric Mfg. Co. Equipment
HVAC
Tools & Equipment Air Compressors--Electric
Air Compressors--Gas
Generators--Portable
Nail Guns--Air
Stapler/Nail Guns--Air
Staplers--Air
Contact Information: 5959 W. Howard Niles, IL United States of America
Phone: 847-647-0124 Fax: 847-535-9223
Another possibility for the motor:
http://www.electricmotorwarehouse.com/index.html They claim to sell Dayton motors.
Rick