Dayton Radial Arm Saw

I'm new to here, I'm looking for any info on an old Dayton Radial Arm Saw, P/N 1Z962 I Purchased it a while ago. It's in good shape, only thing is theirs no motor. I have searched high and low with no help. It almost looks like you attach a regular circular saw to it, with the clamp configuration. The only web site related to Dayton, was Grainger tools, and I talked to their tech support guy, He knew of Radial Arm Saws by Dayton but had no info on my particular model. Hr did tell me they stopped making the saws about 25 years ago... Any info would be Great!!!!!!!