David Marks on HGTV again

I see that Woodworks will be on HGTV on Saturday morning 9/27/03 at 7 AM Eastern time... I think this is the first show of the fall season... or I missed some. ;-) The summer was too long!
Thanks for the heads up.

I got a couple e-mails on this asking how I found it... I found it on http://www.tvguide.com/listings/ and searched for "wood works." Below is the first couple lines from the search results.
John
TV Listings Results [1]
Date Start Time Title Ch# Channel Saturday, 27 7:00 AM Wood Works 63 HGTV Saturday, 27 9:00 PM Wood Works 142 DIY

if you have TIVO... you can also put the show's title in the search area and TIVO will find it for you.... i have mine set to *season pass*....along with American woodowrker and NYW
... and if you have Replay, you can go one step further. Since Replay is designed to work on the web, it has a network connection built into the box. With freeware (DVArchive or WinReplayTV), a computer on the same LAN can easily access the Replay DVR. Programs can be extracted onto the computer. A 1/2 hour WW show is about 414 MB in an MPEG2 format. These can be easily veiwed on any computer and one program can fit onto a CD with no editing. If you go one step further, and buy a program called Womble, the shows can be quickly edited, stripping out all the commercials. This reduces the size of the shows to 280-350 MB each. Two shows can then fit on a single CD. I'm now recording every NYW and Wood Works show and storing them on CDs and DVDs. Wish I had this Replay box years ago. It's worth every bit of the $9.95/mo fee, plus the $199 I paid for the box initially.
Tivo is wonderful, but Replay will let you archive the programs easily. I understand there are hacks to modify Tivo for this function. IMHO, that'd be worth doing.
Robert

the
and
with