David Marks Jointer

Does anyone have any details on David Marks' 12" jointer. I caught a portion of the recent episode which profiled his shop but was unable to identify the maker of that jointer. Just curious.
Jim
-- ....
In rec.woodworking

I can't ID a brand but here is a link to the episode:
http://www.diynet.com/diy/ww_shop/article/0,2049,DIY_14445_2278324,00.html
It is a 16" jointer, not 12" and it says it was aquired used. That is his actual shop, not a set.
James D Kountz wrote:

More than likely it's a Yates, Yates-American, Oliver, Faye & Egan, L. Powers or just about most any other near turn of the century three-toed jointer.
If you are interested in the subject of big ass jointers you might want to take a stroll over to the OWWM and check out the archives.
http://owwm.com
UA100
Funny you mentioned that, I spent a good portion of the afternoon there and was really impressed by some of the old machines still in use today. I even found one of my old jointers profiled on there which I thought was cool. Nothing stellar but it is a 1967 6" Craftsman. I bought the joiner, a bandsaw and a shaper from a fellow some years ago. He bought all three pieces brand new from Craftsman in 1967, same year I came kicking into the world! I gave him $250 for the lot and still use the bandsaw now and then. The shaper and jointer just kind of take up space. Id get rid of them but I have a soft heart I guess and just cant part with them. I got a few original manuals and paperwork with them too. Neat stuff I thought.
Jim

I have a 60's vintage Craftsman jointer that worked great, except it sounded rough (uneven) The other day, I put a link belt on it. You would not believe the difference! It is now truley a wonderful machine.
Rich