Update on first seminar....
Date: Thu May 6, 2004 10:00 am Subject: First seminar dates...
Hi all,
It looks like the first seminar will go from Friday, July 16th to Sunday, July 18th. Most of the spots are full and it looks like we will go to a second one shortly thereafter. I spoke with David last night and he is certainly open for four or even five days if everyone would like to do so. If you are OK with David putting the curriculum together that will be fine, but if there is anything specific that you would like to touch upon, feel free to open up a discussion here.
If anyone would still like to get in on the first seminar, please call me at (800) 830-2515 and I will reserve a space. I will forward contact info to David Marks at that point.
Thanks,
Dain