David Marks

Page 3 of 3
While you can't get the narrative explanation, you can look up the show online at www.diynet.net, and get multiple illustrations, measurements and instructions. For free! You don't have to buy from NYWS.
Steve

you can look up the show

or you could try www.diynet.com ...
Oops. Noticed that when I actually checked my bookmark. My bad.
Steve

<<What I'm waiting for is the DIY Network, sose I can cast an eyeball on this David Marks fella that I've been reading so much about here on the Wreck.
Finally, the kids are done playing with the thing and watching all of the four thousand kids channels that come with the service - I'm done waiting.
Yesterday morning I punched up the DIY channel and watched a couple of Mr. Marks' programs, that ran back to back.
I have to confess, I really don't know what all the fuss is about. >>
For those who just can't get enough of DJM, he is profiled in the current issue of Woodcraft Magzine.
Lee