David Marks

Swingman responds:

Eeech! But, then, it was probably 6 point type. :)

Charlie Self I don't approve of political jokes. I've seen too many of them get elected.

Charlie Self

Owen Lowe asks:

It was his, not mine. I have no idea what he did with it beyond the norms one would expect.

Charlie Self I don't approve of political jokes. I've seen too many of them get elected.

Charlie Self

Is that Kanuckian for "yoot"?

djb

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

Swan -> Saskatchewan Wendy -> Welcome to Jamaica, mon. Have a nice day

etc...

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

"normal" was!

Reply to
Mark and Kim Smith

Mark and Kim Smith notes:

Different than mine. And with a much higher pain tolerance in important areas.