David Marks

Page 4 of 4

Swan -> Saskatchewan Wendy -> Welcome to Jamaica, mon. Have a nice day
etc...
--
Is it time to change my sig line yet?

snipped-for-privacy@aol.comnotforme (Charlie Self) wrote:

Because??? He liked to slap it?
Owen Lowe asks:

It was his, not mine. I have no idea what he did with it beyond the norms one would expect.
Charlie Self I don't approve of political jokes. I've seen too many of them get elected.
Charlie Self wrote:

Makes you wonder, if he had the thing tatooed, what his level of "normal" was!
Mark and Kim Smith notes:

Different than mine. And with a much higher pain tolerance in important areas.
Charlie Self I don't approve of political jokes. I've seen too many of them get elected.
Mark and Kim Smith responds:

Hard not to. The USMC refused to provide us with individual shower stalls and he was proud of it. But I didn't get up close and personal, either.
Charlie Self I don't approve of political jokes. I've seen too many of them get elected.