David Marks

Page 1 of 4
Just some info for anyone in San Antonio. David Marks is going to be making an appearance at Woodcraft in S.A. on March 5. He will be there from 10 - Noon and 2-5 pm. Doing a couple of demos and some Q&A.
--
BigDog
To E-mail me, you know what to do.

Hey! You cant do that Casa!! Now ya know ya gotta tell us what you mean? Right group? Is he scarred or something? Hairy like an ape? What is it?
Jim

James D. Kountz wrote:

PURPLE arms?
UA100

I think it has somthing to do with DIY network not wanting a guy who's walking tattoo parlor to show them on TV.
Jon E
Jon Endres, PE

Most tatoos I've seen have turned PURPLE!!! over time.
UA100
UA100 writes:

Hell. Mine has faded to a medium darkish blue. Started out a darkish blue nearly 40 years ago. But by today's standard's, it's tiny and nearly invisible.
Charlie Self "Health food makes me sick." Calvin Trillin
On 25 Feb 2004 00:58:12 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.comnotforme (Charlie Self) wrote:

I have 15 year old art on my shoulder. It depicts Bugs Bunny sitting in the Looney Tunes rings, where he's usually saying "That's all Folks!". The rings are about 3" across. The main colors are reds, yellows, and gray. It still looks as good as when I got it, and I still love it! <G> The artist really did a nice job on it.
Maybe inks have changed? I wonder if it's due to the lack of green, blue, or black in mine?
Barry
They have improved tattoo ink vastly over the last 30 years. Puff

Puff Griffis wrote:

You mean, they've made it invisible?
UA100
LOL To each his own. Puff

Unisaw A100 wrote:

No, they made it trendy.
--
Mark

N.E. Ohio
Mark wrote:

"Grandma, can we see the snake tattooed on your back again?"
There's a Kodak moment everyone will be looking forward to.
UA100

considering what and where some of these currently fashionable tats are, I don't think the grandkids will be seeing them....
Bridger wrote:

Ack, but, when the see the "pitchers" of Grandma in her "yout".
UA100
Is that Kanuckian for "yoot"?
djb
--
Is it time to change my sig line yet?

says...

Ahem! Surely you've got to modify that statement with something to show some selectivity of population? Otherwise ya gotta include people like Hillary Clinton or Bill Hastert ... O_o
--
Charles Jones
snipped-for-privacy@frii.com

hmmm.... you've got a point there.
Unisaw A100 wrote:

A SIL has a tat of a vine starting someplace under her waist line, going up her belly and around her back .... I/ we can only guess where the tattoo starts.
So far I have been successful in resisting asking her if her 'thing' is so rank it supports plant life.
--
Mark

N.E. Ohio
SIL? I thought that meant son in law.