Daves Good, Fast and Cheap Bench

Just as I was actually preparing to build my workbench, the link to Dave's Good, Fast and Cheap Bench is dead. Does anyone have the plans (either paper printouts or electronically)?
It would be shame to have these plans disappear.
Thanks
Tom

Wow, that is a big loss! :-( Not just the bench you mention, but Bob's pages with info on different vise types and a wealth of other info. Hopefully it is just a matter of his getting around to renewing the hosting contract. But a while back he was selling all his tools for funds to put into his business, so I hope that is not what happened to it. Maybe if someone else offers to host it, he will provide the files.

That's not Dave, it's Bob Key or Keys(') ... I think Bob's son is Dave. I was searching for that too, no show tho...
I have done a trestle of the same general idea in glorious DF, looks like a standard 3D "H" lying on it's side with two 4"x6" stretchers, blind M&T with bench bolts. I will do a maple top for it, dog holes and through rods front to back. Debating with myself on the tool trough or not... complexity for a newby. You will see BK bench variations on this link:
http://www.geocities.com/plybench/bench.html
Good luck to you...
--
Alex - "newbie_neander" woodworker
cravdraa_at-yahoo_dot-com

I found a copy. I'll send it to the email above, but if that is not real, demunge my address and email me with the address you want it sent to.

Alex-Please e-mail to thomasbest at sbcglobal.net
Thanks
Tom

I'll take one if you don't mind, email addy is in the sig below, much appreciated!
--
Alex - "newbie_neander" woodworker
cravdraa_at-yahoo_dot-com <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
I also would like an email of the plans at snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com.
Thanks, --Michael

Well if you are passing them out lol I'll take one too...lol.... just reply to this or my e-mail is snipped-for-privacy@surfbest.net
Annudder copy to snipped-for-privacy@vcoms.net too please.

I got it, thanks and nice work!
--
Tom wrote:

This sounds like a job for the wayback machine internet archive... Yep, here we go: http://web.archive.org/web/20010814133725/http://www.terraclavis.com/bws/beginners.htm
Gordon Airporte wrote:

http://web.archive.org/web/20010814133725/http://www.terraclavis.com/bws/beginners.htm

At last!
BugBear
if you need them I got them,send me an e-mail if you want them
len
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

I remember that bench. I believe what made it good, fast and cheap was he used standard framing lumber from HD. Doug Fir IIRC. It was his son's first attempt as well I think. Look pretty simple to make.
Dave

BTW, someone posted a web archive pointer to the site.