Dave Jackson Marysville, OH

Dave, I emailed you, but the nospam.net address seems to be bad. In reference to the post about wood sources in Ohio, could I get the particulars on Steve Kreis' sawmill in Milford Center?
Thanks, Jeff Hilson snipped-for-privacy@columbus.rr.com
Just sent ya Steve's vitals... Enjoy!--dave

Milford, OH near Cincy? If so, I'd like any info on a good wood source, too.
Thanks. Mike W.
Dave Jackson wrote:

Na, Milford Center, OH. 25 mi. N.W. of Columbus. I can still send you the info if you want it though. --dave