Dave Balderstone Public Record

Page 2 of 2

Was that group in addition to 'alt.wesley-crusher.die.die.die' ?
And, what about alt.fan.karl.malden.nose ?

who uses an

Knew a guy once whose name consisted of three syllables. He invented a "think of..." mnemonic for each syllable, something like "first syllable, think of 'hairless' for 'bald', second syllable,..." etc. A whole lot easier to just remember the guy's name.
I can't.
Bob

I know what you mean... Guy I know, the only way I can remember his last name is to think "rock with less hair".

Hi -
If you can post another 100,000 or so, we'll have enough for a mailing!! Better yet, can you just send me the file of names and addresses of all rec.ww posters???
Thanks.
Really.
Cheers -
Rob

Shameless. Downright shameless.
LOL, good thinking Sir Robin!!!
Robin Lee wrote:

Robin: How much are you willing to pay for that list on a CD? $100 per K sound like a good start, especially considering their demographics and psychographics.
Bob

Robin Lee wrote:

Methinks you have all our names and addresses already (:
--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto, Iowa USA

No you aren't. Trust me.
djb
On Tue, 15 Jun 2004 09:24:34 -0600, Dave Balderstone

burglars. <BFG>
On Tue, 15 Jun 2004 14:49:04 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@uptomyass.in.something wrote:

from the looks of that picture, I'd think you'd be relieved....
<G>

This has got to be that "Bruce Carpenter" jerk again. The same crap is being posting in rec.photo.digital about the regulars in there. Except in RPD, the troll is posting dates of birth too. Loser.
--
Bill

Wow ! A troll that sends presents. How cute 8-)

LOL
--

Bill

'Cept my birthday was two weeks ago, and he didn't even send a card.
:-(
Should be glad you didn't get a Blivet!
On Wed, 16 Jun 2004 18:18:15 -0600, Dave Balderstone

Yeah, I've already got a complete set, both left and right handed.
djb
What was that song about the "brown-eyed handsome man"? Me neither. :-)
    mahalo,     jo4hn