Dave Balderstone Public Record

Wreckers,

David Balderstone

424 Quance Avenue Saskatoon, SK Canada S7H 3B4 Tel: (306) 374-5357 E-mail: snipped-for-privacy@balderstone.ca Photo of Dave:
Reputable Registrar
Reply to
Reputable Registrar

So you figured out how to do a domain lookup, did you?

Wow, congratulations on your new found ability to locate publicly available information!

Especially considering I've posted my city of residence several times here on the wreck... that must have made your task, much, much more difficult.

You see, some of us aren't cowards who have to hide behind anonymous remailers.

Unlike you.

Reply to
Dave Balderstone
    • P
  • Vote on answer
  • posted

Tell us something we did not already know then smartass!

Jon~

Reply to
P©WÉ®T©©LMAN

Betcha didn't know I have a diamond shaped birthmark just above my left ankle...

Oops. You meant the *other* smartass, didn't you?

Never mind, then.

djb

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

This is Bay Area Dave. He's been doing the same thing on the digital camera group.

Bob Schmall S93 W31165 Hwy NN Mukwonago, WI 53149

262-363-8788 born 10-7-42 Married, 2 sons, 2 grandsons
Reply to
Bob Schmall

..and an ugly sumbitch, isn't he?

8-)
Reply to
Bob Schmall

And your point was... ?

Nova

I think I resemble that remark....

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

Everybody needs a hobby, I guess...

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

somebody talking about me?? Doing WHAT??

dave

Reply to
Bay Area Dave

I didn't know you were a troll. why did you say "this is bay area dave"?

dave

Reply to
Bay Area Dave

Is that a booger in his nose?

Made ya' look!

Barry

Reply to
B a r r y

The above message brought to you by an @#$%! who uses an anonymous remailer to hide his own identity.

Reply to
Larry Blanchard

Cowards are a dime a dozen, so it's no big deal.

If anybody wants to give me a call and shoot the shit about wooddorking, I'm in the central time zone. My phone number's already been posted.

And in case ayou're wondering "How the hell do those Canadians remember those *STUPID* postal codes?", mine's simple:

S7H 3B4: Shaved 7 Hamsters, 3 Before

;-)

djb

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

Any beer in the fridge in case we all drop by one afternoon? Ed

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Not a problem.

;-)

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

How do you shave a hamster ? Puff

Reply to
Puff Griffis

If you can post another 100,000 or so, we'll have enough for a mailing!! Better yet, can you just send me the file of names and addresses of all rec.ww posters???

Thanks.

Really.

Cheers -

Rob