Dave Balderstone Public Record

Page 1 of 2
Wreckers,
David Balderstone 424 Quance Avenue Saskatoon, SK Canada S7H 3B4 Tel: (306) 374-5357 E-mail: snipped-for-privacy@balderstone.ca Photo of Dave:
http://www.balderstone.ca/Image02.jpg
- Reputable Registrar

So you figured out how to do a domain lookup, did you?
Wow, congratulations on your new found ability to locate publicly available information!
Especially considering I've posted my city of residence several times here on the wreck... that must have made your task, much, much more difficult.
You see, some of us aren't cowards who have to hide behind anonymous remailers.
Unlike you.

Tell us something we did not already know then smartass!
Jon~

Betcha didn't know I have a diamond shaped birthmark just above my left ankle...
Oops. You meant the *other* smartass, didn't you?
Never mind, then.
djb

..and an ugly sumbitch, isn't he?
8-)

I think I resemble that remark....

Is that a booger in his nose?
Made ya' look! <G>
Barry
This is Bay Area Dave. He's been doing the same thing on the digital camera group.
Bob Schmall S93 W31165 Hwy NN Mukwonago, WI 53149 262-363-8788 born 10-7-42 Married, 2 sons, 2 grandsons

Everybody needs a hobby, I guess...
Bob Schmall wrote:

somebody talking about me?? Doing WHAT??
dave
Bob Schmall wrote:

bay area dave"?
dave
Reputable Registrar wrote:

And your point was... ?
snipped-for-privacy@CanYouTellThatIHateSpam.net says...

anonymous remailer to hide his own identity.
--
Where ARE those Iraqi WMDs?

Cowards are a dime a dozen, so it's no big deal.
If anybody wants to give me a call and shoot the shit about wooddorking, I'm in the central time zone. My phone number's already been posted.
And in case ayou're wondering "How the hell do those Canadians remember those *STUPID* postal codes?", mine's simple:
S7H 3B4: Shaved 7 Hamsters, 3 Before
;-)
djb

Any beer in the fridge in case we all drop by one afternoon? Ed

Not a problem.
;-)
How do you shave a hamster ? Puff

Carefully.

*PLEASE*
snipped-for-privacy@host122.r-bonomi.com (Robert Bonomi) wrote:

YES YES YES!!! Now there is a man who truly knows Usenet. Superceded -- IMO -- only by alt.wesley.die.die.die, the group that was the best ever. Even though the actor has proved to be a really cool guy.
There is no hamster like a duct-taped hamster.