Date my tablesaw

Hi all:
No, you don't have to take her to a movie, just tell me how old she is. It's a Powermatic 66 bought at auction last week. It's light green with a red Powermatic ID plate on the front of the cabinet. No white stripe. Serial number is 966525. Round fence rails. 3-belt drive. I called Powermatic, and they said it was made in 1996. However, I thought the 3-belt drive and fence indicated early 1980's or older vintage (based upon what others here have said). When did they switch to the gold color? The woman I spoke with at PM didn't seem too sure of the year when she told me, so I'm not sure I can take her word for it. Can anybody shed some light here?
Thanks in advance, John.
Is it the light green or dark green? The 66's first year of production was 1965 or 1966. Here's a 1964 PM-65 with the lighter green paint.
http://musial.ws/images/Photos/Tools/PMDone.JPG
They switched to the darker green sometime later but I'm not sure when.
Mine looks just like that one, except the handwheels are chrome and there is no magnetic switch on it.
the_tool_man wrote:

No idea when, but PM66 purchased in 1982 or thereabouts is gold...
My cousin also owns a 5hp Model 55 from that general time frame. It is gold.
RonB

LORD - MODEL 66!
SOMEONE GET ME COFFEE!
Here are a couple of links - my guess would be 1969
http://owwm.com/PhotoIndex/detail.asp?id443 http://www.owwm.com/Files/PDF/Powermatic/SerialNumbers.pdf
Mine is definately not this color green. I've looked at the serial number registry, but it doesn't cover my serial number specifically. However, I think it's clear that it is not from 1996, as I was told.
It is from 1972 or earlier. I posted the manuals for a 1965 PM66 on www.owwm.com a couple of months ago.