Dark Pressure Treated wood

I'm making a deck and I wanted to put a large letter "B" on it. I want to use dark color wood planed to match the rest if the deck in thicknes. Does anyone know of a darkwood that is treated? If not - any suggestions other than painting? I just think an enlayed letter would look classier.

Evon Barvinchack

How about Trex? Comes in colors. Shim if required.

Reply to
George

Okay, I didn't know that. Thanks

Evon Barvinchack