Dangers of wood stove in shop without dust collection

Page 3 of 3
Dave Hinz states:

Deal killer. I'm moving back to Virginia where everything has to be aligned to the south.
Charlie Self "The lust of avarice as so totally seized upon mankind that their wealth seems rather to possess them than they possess their wealth." Pliny

Hm. These _are_ double-ended postholes, might they work if you turn them upside-down?
Dave Hinz responds:

I dunno. Does that realign them for north-south, or just Heaven-Hell?
Charlie Self "Don't let yesterday use up too much of today." Will Rogers

Sorry, I don't debate religion on Usenet. How about gun control instead?
Dave
Dave Hinz writes:

Oh, no. That's worse than religion (for a debate subject, guys, not as a "thing").
People have been stabbed arguing over gun control.
Charlie Self "Don't let yesterday use up too much of today." Will Rogers

I'm *really* in favor of it. Strong gun control assures that you _hit_ what you're aiming at! :)