Dallas/Ft. Worth Wood Suppliers

Hi, does anyone know of a source for hardwood in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area that serves woodworkers?
Brian wrote:

I think I'll stick with the places that serve coffee and donuts.
There are several..
Barney's Hardwoods - Ft. Worth Paxton Lumber - Grand Prarie Woodworld - Dallas Sweeney Lumber - Ft. Worth
Ask a cabinet shop for recommendations in your area..

In spewed forth and said:

Central Distributors Austin Hardwoods Paxton
http://www.curlywoods.com /
Try woodfinder.com

Thanks to all that replied with relevant info!!!!

Woodworld located on Floyd Rd. (now TI Blvd, or something like that) behind Texas Instruments at Central and LBJ has a good selection. The fellow that owns and operates it now is an ass but once you get over that it is fine. BTW, years ago his father had the wood & Shopsmith place over on Coit Road and he was a prince...a very nice man. How his son could be what he is amazes me.
Boden