Dallas/Ft. Worth Wood Suppliers

Hi, does anyone know of a source for hardwood in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area that serves woodworkers?

Reply to
Brian

I think I'll stick with the places that serve coffee and donuts.

Nova

There are several..

Barney's Hardwoods - Ft. Worth Paxton Lumber - Grand Prarie Woodworld - Dallas Sweeney Lumber - Ft. Worth

Ask a cabinet shop for recommendations in your area..

Reply to
C Carruth

Central Distributors Austin Hardwoods Paxton

Reply to
ChairMan

Reaper

Try woodfinder.com

Reply to
RKON

Thanks to all that replied with relevant info!!!!

Reply to
Brian

Woodworld located on Floyd Rd. (now TI Blvd, or something like that) behind Texas Instruments at Central and LBJ has a good selection. The fellow that owns and operates it now is an ass but once you get over that it is fine. BTW, years ago his father had the wood & Shopsmith place over on Coit Road and he was a prince...a very nice man. How his son could be what he is amazes me.

Boden

Brian wrote:

Reply to
EL