Dado Cutters With UK Saws

Hi, As a keen woodworker and like most of you guys a big fan of The New Yankee Workshop, I am keen to be able to do Dados on my Fox 10" Table Saw. However, with the electric brake system and short shaft, it isn't currently possible. However, I have heard about one or two people in the UK having alst done to their saws to be able run dados. Does anyone know of anything like this?
Cheers
Steve