Dad is selling old tool chest with tools

Now there's a tool! Alas... no Flowjet for this poor boy. I just couldn't help myself above... I see a phrase like "the right tool for the job" and I instinctively think torches... Oh... what you can do with a nice piece of cherry and a good set of torches. It's simply art.

Reply to
Mike Marlow

Yu seem to look at it as an either/or situation. Rarely do I ever do a project entirely by hand but I, and a lot of others, have found that a lot of things are done faster and easier by hand rather than setting up a machine.

Reply to
CW

yeah.

-Phil Crow