dad is selling his printers tablesaw rare and top quality

Dad is getting up in years and has asked me to help him sell the printers tablesaw, this is a rare item that can do tight tollerances. pictures can be seen at
http://www.motherearthrecycling.net/tablesaw/tablesaw.htm
this is located in Newtown CT
you can call me 203 417 2327 wayne
wayne mak wrote:

Wasn't this thing up for sale 5 or 6 months ago?
charlie b
Dad was ready to sell but we never made much effort, but his health is not getting better. Its hard to see him doing less and less with his tools.

On Sun, 31 Dec 2006 11:35:14 -0500, "wayne mak"

Wayne, you should also post this in the model building groups. A smart modeler might see just how useful this could be for model building. <G>

Printers in the "good old days" of letterpress with etched cuts and photos. These cuts were etched into metal then mounted on a wood base. They would have to be cut to final size and accurately cut square so that they could be all clamped up with the metal type in the press.
Now it is all replaced by lithography, with plates burnt on the press with lasers, or high speed toner based copiers.
wayne mak wrote:

Is that a horizontal mortiser over the slider?