D'ja think I should...?

Local FS ad:
----------- FS: Antique Wall Mount Hand Drill
This this is huge and very heavy its the kind of thing you see in old farm garages. Mounts on the wall and works fine. Uses a hand crank.
First $30.00 takes it away. -----------
And, um... that's $30 CANADIAN
Called the chap today and after three days he's had no response. I'm popping over after work Monday...
If it goes through, I'll just acknowledge in advance that I suck and post pix to owwm.
;-)
Are you going Roy (Underhill) on us?
He's used a beam-mounted drill press a bunch of times.

Yeah, you suck. Here in Tx. nothing used ever goes up for sale. Or is snatched up so quick, the ink isn't dry yet..Guess it 'cause everything here is so new. 85% of our population has been here less then 50 yrs.