Cyprus

Anyone know where a person could find clear Cyprus in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area?
Look on woodfinder.com for cyprEss

I believe you'll find Cyprus in the Mediterranean Sea, near the eastern end.
If you try woodfinder.com, you might locate some cypress in Dallas. :-)
Austin Hardwoods if you have to stay in Dallas. If you're willing to drive a little, try Phillips Lumber Mill in Dekalb or look on Woodweb for Noah in Marshall.
--
Ross
www.myoldtools.com