Cypress

Hi Anybody know where Cypress can be had in the Los Angeles area? Thanks
Start here Bohnhoff Lumber 3411 E 26th St 675-E3 (323) 263-9361 Lane Stanton - various locations in LA Dave

Thanks Those are the first places I start with along with Santa Monica hardwoods no luck there Ganhal just came to mind
Joe wrote:

A search of woodfinder.com resulted in this:
Arroyo Hardwoods, L.L.C. Pasadena CA (0 miles)      Eisenbrand, Inc. Exotic Hardwoods Torrance CA (4 miles)      Bohnhoff Lumber Co, Inc. Los Angeles CA (16 miles)
Mileages are from Burbank, my location. YMMV.
There have been suppliers in the past, located from the same site, who recycle/recover cypress in the northwest. If your need is large enough, you may be able to save a bundle renting a trailer/truck/van and picking it up yourself. Good luck.

Arroyo is very expensive and buy mostly from Lane Stanton and Bohnhoff Dave
Thanks Eisenbrand is exotics and super expensive but kinda a neat place to look for accent woods. Ganhals in Anaheim say they have it 4/4 6" wide at $2.58bf

Trade you some cypress for some redwood ;-)