cypress

http://www.floridasunkencypress.com/pages/1/index.htm
http://community.webtv.net/pinecypress/FlaCrackerCrafts

The history is interesting. I'd like to use the sunken logs just to see the difference from new cypress being harvested.
--
Ed
snipped-for-privacy@snet.net
Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

sinker cypress is fine looking stuff. I've got a lot of sinker cypress pieces on my website. But shop around. Some people are really proud of their sinker. I pay about $5/bf for it, and I've seen it go for several times that price from the wrong people.
-- Byron Clinkingbeard http://www.ByronClink.com

see