Cyclone for Sale

The Woodcraft in St. Louis recently moved. They are setting up a bigger classroom and have upgraded their dust collection to service both the classroom and the backroom where they have a planer setup.
The old cyclone is for sale. This is a large 3hp unit complete with stand, filter bags, and a large collection drum on wheels. It was 20% off the $799 marker - less than $650, maybe it was 30% off, I forget now.
I'm planning for a cyclone and it was hard for me not to snatch this up, but I have no place to store this thing while I finish my current project and can't put off my current project to get this installed.
I'm someone here can give it a nice home.
Wyatt wrote:

Set it out behind the garage and cover it w/ a tarp...