Cutting Table

Woot Woot
I made a cutting table for plywood sheets today. I now have a couple of sawhorses to give away. I dunno why I never thunk-o-this before.
Wood was five 2x8x70's I got by disassembling old glass racks at work. Free for the hauling. A set of folding legs from home depot for sixteen bux.
Works great.
Disclaimer: I am a rookie who finally started making sawdust after retiring from the Marines. Most of my tools are benchtop. My budget is found money. I am really well read. So please don't ruin my happiness in my rookie bubble. If you do, I will have my mom give your mom a stern telling off. LOL
"Mr P" wrote:

<snip>
Consider adding a 4x8x2" sheet of foam insulation to your set up.
That way, the cutting blade will score the foam, not any other material in your set up.
Lew
Semper Fi....hope you enjoy woodworking

Thank you for your service.
--
Regards,
One of the best places to get info and ideas, is the local library. Many folks have written some really good books over the years and I am willing to bet some of them are sitting there waiting for you. My local PL has a neat collection of VHS and DVD's now covering many topics. good luck in your ventures.

Yeah, what Doug Miller said: Thank you for your service. And why would anyone want to burst your bubble? My Mom says "Hi"! Tom