Cutting Table

Woot Woot

I made a cutting table for plywood sheets today. I now have a couple of sawhorses to give away. I dunno why I never thunk-o-this before.

Wood was five 2x8x70's I got by disassembling old glass racks at work. Free for the hauling. A set of folding legs from home depot for sixteen bux.

Works great.

Disclaimer: I am a rookie who finally started making sawdust after retiring from the Marines. Most of my tools are benchtop. My budget is found money. I am really well read. So please don't ruin my happiness in my rookie bubble. If you do, I will have my mom give your mom a stern telling off. LOL

Reply to
Mr P

Consider adding a 4x8x2" sheet of foam insulation to your set up.

That way, the cutting blade will score the foam, not any other material in your set up.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

Thank you for your service.

Reply to
Doug Miller

Reply to
goaway

Yeah, what Doug Miller said: Thank you for your service. And why would anyone want to burst your bubble? My Mom says "Hi"! Tom

Reply to
tom