Cutting mortises

Anyone have a suggestion on how I can cut 170 mortises in an hour? I was considering a Domino, but it falls far short at only 168. There has to be a more efficient tool.
I suggest you hire 2 Leon's and have them do it. That will get you there in under an hour and probably for a lot less than the price of a Domino... BTW Festool is going up in price... at least that was what the Woddcraft email said. Better hire Leon.
On 2/8/2012 10:48 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 2/8/2012 9:48 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Let's see a Multi-Router, about 2 minutes per, so six Multi-routers could do it in an hour. Only run you about $16,200 and some change, plus labor.
--
www.eWoodShop.com
Last update: 4/15/2010

I can arrange it cheaper than that. I'll send Leon over with his Domino and I'll give you my Domino. You two can handle the job. We'll split it three ways at $5,000 each. He can save $1200.00
On 2/8/2012 9:48 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Ih had to stop in the middle to go P.
On 2/9/2012 6:10 AM, Leon wrote:

Story of my life. :-)

I am sure you could get up to 171 / hour after several months of practice.

That's too fast. He wants 170 mortices/hour.
Maybe the bigger one will work faster.
Puckdropper
--
Make it to fit, don't make it fit.

So he can take a break every hour after reaching 170. Let's see, 3600 sec/hour divided by 170 mortices gives a 21 second break.
Is that enough time for a pee? I guess not, unless there's a bucket somewhere in the corner of the shop. Or maybe it will take more practice to get the rate up even higher.

AW Ed. So sad. WW