cutting list software

Does anyone use a cutlist program to help layout sheet goods, and if so, which one do you use? I am considering such a program and would like some input as to which one works well for the price. Thanks for and advice.

Reply to
Ted

Leon

I've used the freeware version of Cutlist in the past (version 2.0). Apparently that is no longer available for download, but there are several versions of the latest available here:

appears that you can download a trial copy.

HTH Bill

Reply to
remove

or