cutting list software

Does anyone use a cutlist program to help layout sheet goods, and if so, which one do you use? I am considering such a program and would like some input as to which one works well for the price. Thanks for and advice.

http://cutlistplus.com/

I've used the freeware version of Cutlist in the past (version 2.0). Apparently that is no longer available for download, but there are several versions of the latest available here:
http://cutlistplus.com /
It appears that you can download a trial copy.
HTH Bill
www.sheetlayout.com or www.ecabinetsystems.com
--
Rick Nagy