Cutting hook and loop sandpaper for multi-tool

The precut pieces for my Dremel multi-tool are insanely priced. What are people using to cut their own? Kitchen shears?
TIA
--
Woodworking and more at <http://www.woodenwabbits.com

Dave Balderstone wrote:

I think any kind of scissors will work. As a bonus, cutting sandpaper with scissors is a short-hand way of sharpening the scissors!
"HeyBub" wrote in message
Dave Balderstone wrote:

I think any kind of scissors will work. As a bonus, cutting sandpaper with scissors is a short-hand way of sharpening the scissors! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Old wives tale. cutting sandpaper with scissors just dulls them out.
RE: Subject
Buy boxes of 50 pieces/grit from Klingspor.
Lew

I use scissors. And for the sandpaper, I use 6" hook & loop disks without holes. I get efficient use when making either the 'large' or the 'small' pads (I have a HF machine).
To help get the sizes right, I cut templates out of hardboard and then use a shop pencil to trace the shape followed by a scissors to cut them out.