Cutting Gaskets for Sprayer

Greetings,
Has anyone stumbled across an easy way to cut replacement gaskets for a spray gun? I always end up with ragged and ill fitting edges when I try to cut them with a razor blade or shears. Gaskets will sometimes last for quite a while but sometimes they just need to be replaced. I just got a piece of 1/16" cork to try. Maybe they will last a little longet than the ones I have made from regular gasket material. Any help will be appreciated.
Regards, Charlie in Kentucky
Go to a scrapbook store and get a circle cutter. My wife has one I borrow form time to time to cut circular gaskets. If the diameter is no to large these things are great.
--
Dennis W. Ewing Sr
210/653-1276