Cutting 3.5" foam insulation board

Page 2 of 2
On Nov 3, 2:37pm, Puckdropper <puckdropper(at)yahoo(dot)com> wrote:

Old beater-grade panel saw. Strip the teeth, file to a knife edge. Wax. Should almost melt its way through without making dust.

For thin stuff a long, sharp, thin bladed knife. For thicker stuff a handsaw.
What do you call a blind deer? No idea
What do you call a blind deer with no legs? Still no idea
What do you call a blind deer with no legs and is bleeding. Still no bl**dy idea.
I'll get my coat.
Nick.
On 11/4/12 10:48 AM, Nick wrote:

LOL! stolen.
--

-MIKE-

On Fri, 2 Nov 2012 17:16:27 -0700 (PDT), JayPique

Propane torch and a old cheap kitchen knife.