Cutlist Software

I have been ENQ on Google at different Cutlist software: Cutlist Plus, CabinetCruncher, etc. and would like you thoughts and recommendations on the best fit for me.
I am doing a variety of projects from wall units, tables, desks, vanities and cabinets. I do not do this on a professional basics. I would describe my work as more of a passive store front. Doing project through word of mouth.
TIA
Ken
"wolffen" wrote in message

CutList Plus ... excellent program, and immediate support from Todd on the rare occasion it may be needed. I've had the Gold version for a number of years and have never had reason to seek another program.
I use the hell out it, to put it mildly. My computer with the shop stuff on it went down last week, and without the ability to use CLP to optimize the cutting of a bunch of kitchen shelves, I again realized just how much I rely on it to save $$.
Also a good tool for estimating, pricing and billing woodworking projects .... including printing out an invoice, complete with tax.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/29/06
Swingman wrote:

"a-better-builder" wrote in message

Personally, not something I need at all.
I have an Excel spreadsheet that does exactly that, it took less than 30 minutes to come up with, it dimensions parts the way _I_ build cabinets, and it didn't cost a penny.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/29/06

Thank you all for the information, I will check them all out and see which one looks good for me. Again, thank you very much.
Thanks to all for the assistance.
Ken