cut plan software

Hi folks, Anybody here know of a decent,simple cut plan software that's either freeware/shareware or relatively inexpensive? Just need to save some time laying out cuts on plywood/MDF sheets. The simpler,the better(i'd rather be in front of a table saw than a PC). TIA!

I saw one that was simple and rudimentary advertised in this group. It was $30. It was a ripoff.
Then there is cutlist plus by bridgewood design that costs more and is worth every penny. http://cutlistplus.com
Bob

The freeware version of Cutlist will do a good job, just won't do more than about 5 different sized pcs. @ once. IIRC, the low pay version is about $30, and well worth it, will do(I think) 20 pcs.
--
Nahmie
Free, capable, no frills... http://www.delphiforfun.org/Programs/CutList.htm

Great, thanks!! The math isn't too shabby either.

I am an old fart and my first thought was "What the hell happened to a quad pad and a pencil!"
However, after downloading this freeware it is pretty darned slick!
Thanks. RonB