Cut List software?

Page 3 of 3
No dickwad. You can't fully evaluate crippled software. IF I download it to try it, I uncripple it. If I like it, I will buy it. Pure and simple.
Keep your pious high and mighty virtue bullshit for some one who gives a shit about YOUR OPINIONS.
how is it that proverb goes? Let those who are without sin cast the first stone.......
Bruce wrote:

The problem is - CutList doesn't cripple their software. Only limits how often you can use it or the number of parts.
--
Regards,

Rick

(Remove the HIGH SPOTS for e-mail)
Rick Chamberlain wrote:

What I wonder about is why he had to crow how he'd gotten around the registration. I believe I'd have kept that information to myself.
--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

snipped-for-privacy@XXXXcarolina.rr.com

The scum has no integrity and cannot discern, thus it is all the same to him.
--

A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to
you when you have forgotten the words.

Because he's a troll. Too bad I let that one get by the hit-list. It's still not too late: .....Plonk! He's a bad memory.
Dan.
tell him how you REALLY feel!!
dave
Mapdude wrote:

In rec.woodworking

You're a walking contradiction moron. If you don't care about my opinion, why pray tell, did you respond? Post proof of purchase for Cut List dated from prior to 3 days ago and I'll kiss your ass in front of all of rec.woodworking. Otherwise, fuck off an die you piece of shit.
Post proof of download and use.
again, Let those who are without sin cast the first stone.......
If you are free of any wrongdoing in your life, declare it before God and be done with it.
Bruce wrote:

Pretty typical of modern society's approach to life. "Unless you are perfect, don't show me where I am going wrong". That wasn't exactly the intent of the quote you are using above when it was first used.
Mark & Juanita wrote:

The way I read it, after we get the log out of our own eye we're supposed to help others get the specks out of theirs. ;-) But don't forget whose problem was bigger to begin with.
-- Mark
snipped-for-privacy@verizon.no.spam.net says...

Both quotes had more to do with the attitude in the hearts of the accusers than the actual actions. The idea that one must become perfect (i.e. "removing the log" or "being without sin") before one can help another avoid or point out a sin that is leading to a brother's destruction is a guarantee that no one would ever point out problems because no one is perfect, nor will they be perfect in this lifetime. However, the attitude of self-righteousness and lack of love when pointing out another's sin are the real problem being addressed here. The concern is supposed to be for the other person's well-being, not to elevate ourselves above the other when identifying error. We do this by knowing that our own natural nature is not better than the other person's and is, in fact, most likely even worse. That still should not prevent us from stopping someone from stepping into the path of an on- coming train.

Amen, Brother. You and your girlfriend have a GOOD thing going.
A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words.
In rec.woodworking

Oh, so you have money to burn and yet still feel the urge to fuck over innocent programmers. You're just digging the hole deeper and deeper loser.